Tel: 630-337-0689 We Have Been Operating Estate Sales For Several Years
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU, WE HAVE A PASSION AND ENJOY CONDUCTING THE SALES AND WILL BRING OUR CARING WAYS AND ENTHUSIASM TO EVERY ESTATE SALE WE CONDUCT!!!!”
After meeting with you at your estate sale property, we will develop a timeline and schedule that is most convenient for you to perform the estate sale.
Here are some key fact and highlights of our service:
- After meeting with you at your estate sale property, we will develop a timeline and schedule that is most convenient for us to perform the estate sale.
- We will organize, and price all items to be sold. We separate items of great value and can place them on EBay for you or offer other options. Any item that is placed on EBay will be reported to you first, and you will have the option to follow the EBay auction. (note that our commission is 40 percent for those items)
- We advertise each individual sale on Estatesales.net, EstateSale.com, (Free Ad) Craigslist, (Free Ad), gslr.com (Free Ad) and your local newspaper, as well as the Chicago Tribune if you request. We list detailed pictures on estatesales.net. Many times, we have a following of over 6,000 to 10,000 views on Estatesales.net web site. Our goal is to drive a large group of customers to your estate sale
- We run the sale for 1-3 days depending on the size of the sale.
- At the end of the sale we will meet with you and give you a copy of all receipt books and money that we have taken in.
- The first step is to meet with prospective clients to review their needs...this is a free of charge consultation. We do ask that all family members have removed items they want to keep prior to our consultation. That way we can get a good idea of what exactly will be in the sale.
- Set up can take 2-3 weeks depending on number of items in the sale.
- We pride ourselves on being respectful of the property, the items and the situation.
- All of our sales are done with the utmost of integrity. Any valuable items found, such as family pictures, money, jewelry will be given to the client.
- We will be present to meet with the buyer if he/she is picking up large items sold (such as furniture) we will meet with them on the next day or following day after the sale. Our Fee rate is 35% and is one of the lowest rates available
We also offer a Staging/Set up fee as follows;
- Setup fee for hours spent organizing, pricing items, and taking jewelry home to price. This fee also pays for our employees who help us set up and our extra employees who work the sale. It also pays for the permit and time spent obtaining a permit.
- If you are interested in having us organize your furniture, remove clutter and store away items- so that your home is ready to show with a realtor we offer Staging/Set-up for a fee. Charges for these services depends on how much work is involved. Staging and Set up fees are negotiable.